Why Antibiotic Tablets Are Important
In the world of pharmaceuticals, antibiotics are key in fighting off dangerous diseases. With a wide variety of antibiotic tablets to choose from, it can be difficult to know which one is right for you and your family. Antibiotic tablets are a type of medicine that kills bacteria in your body and is usually taken orally. They suppress the growth of bacteria that could cause infection in your body. Bacteria can come from many sources such as food or water, but microbes often enter through a cut or wound on the skin. When an infection starts brewing there may be symptoms like fever, chills, nausea/vomiting, and even diarrhea! Antibiotics help eliminate those symptoms by killing bacteria that causes sickness
Pharmapk: A trusted and best pharmaceutical company in Pakistan
From one of the best companies to buy medicine from, we at Pharmapk provide customers with everything they need under one roof. Pharmapk provides high-quality products to its customers at competitive prices. We have been exporting all around the world for a long time now and it is considered as one of the leading manufacturers in Pakistan. We deal in prescription and over-the-counter drugs as well as veterinary products such as antibiotics for example which is what makes us unique among other exporters out there today.
How to Uses for Antibiotic Tablets?
Antibiotics are lifesavers. They save lives by stopping the growth of bacteria that can cause serious illnesses, like pneumonia or scarlet fever. There are many uses for antibiotic tablets including:
- Treating bacterial infections
- Preventing infection after surgery
- Preventing endocarditis (infection of the inner lining of your heart or valves).
Here’s how to use them!
- Antibiotics are prescribed for people who have symptoms like fever, sore throat, cough, or headache. The tablets can also be used prophylactically for those who are healthy and want to avoid getting sick
- If the tablet is too large to swallow whole it may be crushed into powder form before being mixed in water or other liquid drinkable substance.
- For people with acid reflux disease taking an antibiotic tablet without food will reduce stomach irritation by neutralizing stomach acid that could potentially cause damage if not controlled.
- Taking a tablet with bread or crackers may help keep the tablet from coming back up when it reaches the acid in your stomach.
- Antibiotics can be crumbled and mixed into applesauce to help mask the taste.
- Some tablets are coated with a special ingredient that helps release small amounts of medication at a time for prolonged use. This allows someone who needs the antibiotic because they have an infection over a period of weeks to months, like pneumonia or chronic bronchitis, will need to take much less medicine compared to someone who only needs antibiotics for a few days (such as someone with an infected wound).
- It’s ideal not to drink alcohol when taking antibiotic tablets as doing so could cause unpleasant side effects such as stomach upset or drowsiness.
- Antibiotic tablets can be ground up and put in food such as scrambled eggs
Antibiotics tablets: Some common and serious side effects.
Antibiotics are a great way to treat many bacterial infections. Unfortunately, antibiotics have many side effects that can range from mild to severe and sometimes fatal. One such effect is diarrhea, which can be caused by taking antibiotics or from the eradication of good bacteria in your gut. The severity of side effects depends on a variety of factors including age, medical history, medication allergies, dosage taken, and length of time taking the medication.
Some common Side effects: nausea/vomiting; diarrhea; stomach cramps; allergic reactions (rash); dizziness while standing up quickly or sitting down suddenly; headache; ringing in ears (tinnitus).
Recommended Antibiotic tablets by who
The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends that all countries should use a core set of antibiotics to treat serious childhood illnesses. These include amoxicillin, azithromycin, cotrimoxazole, ciprofloxacin, and ceftriaxone. The WHO also advises that these drugs should be used only when the diagnosis is clear and other effective treatments are not available or cannot be used for other reasons. In addition, they recommend using different antibiotics to reduce the risk of resistance developing among the bacteria being treated. However, this list does not include doxycycline which is often recommended for treating ear infections in children under six months old.
Antibiotic dosage form and strength.
There are many different antibiotics with varying doses for different strengths of antibiotics.
- 100mg tablet contains 100mg Ciproflaxin per tablet.
- 250mg tablet contains 250mg Ciproflaxin per tablet.
- 500mg tablet contains 500mg Ciproflaxin per tablet.
- 750mg tablet contains 750mg Ciproflaxin per tablet.
- 500mg extended-release tablet contains 125mg Ciproflaxin per tablet.
- 100mg extended-release tablet contains 250mg Ciproflaxin per tablet.
Antibiotic tablets dealers in Pakistan.
Pharmapk is the number one supplier of Antibiotic tablets in Pakistan at discount rates. We offer our clients high-quality products, at excellent prices with a guarantee for timely delivery!. Alongside this, we also sell Antibiotic tablets made by Pharmapk from around the world so you can order them easily and quickly through us here at and is readily available for sale from www.pharmapk.com. As an Antibiotic exporter and dealer, we fulfill customer demands for this drug in Pakistan. Pharmapk has a professional staff that can answer any questions you may have regarding our products or services. Get in touch with us right now!