Androgens: What are they? A comprehensive guide
Androgens are hormones that regulate the development of male characteristics. They are found in both males and females, but males typically have much higher concentrations than females. Some common examples include testosterone, DHEA-S (dehydroepiandrosterone-sulfate), and progesterone. Testosterone is the most critical and active androgen, which is created in male testes. The adrenal cortex, the outer portion of the adrenal glands, generates other androgens in limited amounts that support testosterone’s actions. The primary role these play in regulating sex drive and secondary sexual characteristics such as body hair growth or mass muscle gain. It also helps to maintain optimal bone density, usually by suppressing estrogen levels.
On the other hand, females serve a role in masculinization by promoting puberty through increased production of estrogen from the adrenal glands. As seen with many types of conditions or diseases, there is often an imbalance between levels for one gender over another, resulting in different symptoms. For example, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is a condition where women have high testosterone levels due to an excess buildup from cysts on their ovaries.
Pharmapk care about the quality of our product. That’s why we make it a point to maintain high standards in every batch, so that you can rest assured knowing your medication will be top-notch when it matters most – and at an excellent price!. We have androgens available for shipping anywhere on earth. Give us just one call if this sounds good; Pharmapk has what you need (or not) sorted already out.”
Androgens: Their medical use
Androgens can be administered orally (pill form), transdermally (patches placed on the skin), or via injection (injected into a vein). Androgens are the most studied because they have a variety of different uses in medicine. When used correctly, it can help people with low levels get relief from symptoms like fatigue, depression, lack of motivation, erectile dysfunction, or low libido. Common androgen drugs include testosterone cypionate, methyltestosterone, fluoxymesterone, oxandrolone, and oxymetholone.
Androgens can also be used in other medical treatments like delayed puberty, some types of breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and prostate cancer. Many people have heard about testosterone treating low levels of this hormone in men who want to maintain an active sex life. Androgen treatment with medicines such as testosterone is also approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for treating certain types of female infertility.
Side Effects Of Using Androgens: The Dangers Associated With Anabolic abuse.
The use of androgens, such as testosterone, in treating various diseases is well known. However, there are side effects that need to be discussed with patients before they start therapy. Some common side effects include acne, mood disorders, cognitive impairment, sleep apnea, or changes in menstrual periods. However, serious side effects may consist of worsening depression or increased risk for heart attack or stroke.
Androgen abuse is also a problem for both men and women. Some people might be tempted to use it because it’s easy to get, but the risks are high and can cause severe damage to your body. There may also be legal issues depending on where you live because some countries have banned certain types of anabolic steroids. There isn’t enough research on long-term effects, so we don’t know if these drugs could lead to death or cancer later in life.
They can also interact with other medications like aspirin or water pills (diuretics) to produce dangerous side effects like high blood pressure or kidney failure. For these reasons, it’s essential to talk with your doctor before using any androgen product if you’re at all concerned about your health risks.”
Androgens: Precautions and risk involved
- If you have never had a reaction to medicines in this group or any other medication-related to androgens (such as testosterone), please do not take them.
- It may cause too much development for sexual maturity among male children, resulting in masculine-like changes of female counterparts.
- During pregnancy, androgens are not advised. The medicine has caused male characteristics to appear in female babies when given to pregnant women.
- Use is not suggested in nursing mothers because androgens may enter the breast milk and cause undesirable side effects in the nursing infant, such as early (too soon) sexual development in males and the formation of male.
- 2mg conatins 2mg Fluoxymesterone per tablet.
- 5mg conatins 5mg Fluoxymesterone per tablet.
- 10mg conatins 10mg Fluoxymesterone per tablet.
- 10mg conatins 10mg Methyltestosterone per tablet.
- 10mg conatins 10mg Methyltestosterone per Capsule.
- 100mg/ml contains 100mg testosterone cypionate per ml solution.
- 200mg/ml contains 200mg testosterone cypionate per ml solution.